About the Show
America’s Got Talent is a talent show that features singers, dancers, magicians, comedians, and other performers of all ages competing for the advertised top prize of one million dollars, payable in a financial annuity over 40 years, and a chance to headline a show on the Las Vegas Strip. Among its significant features is that it gives an opportunity to talented amateurs or unknown performers, with the results decided by an audience vote.
America’s Got Talent will air on 3e launching on the 6th July. Across the series there will be 24 x 60” episodes
- 6 x 60” @22:00 on 3e – Audition Shows
- 18 x 60” @ 14:00 on 3e – Judges Cuts, Live Shows and Results
Sponsor will take ownership of America’s Got Talent with the following credits:
- 10” sting top and tail of the broadcast and 5” sting top and tail of each centre
- 48 x 10” stings
- 144 x 5” stings
- Logo presence on all promos
- 10’’ Stings around catch-up of America’s Got Talent on 3player and On-Demand on Virgin Media.
For further information please contact email@example.com or 01 419 3314