Britain’s Got Talent will return to our screens April 2018
A significant show in Irish and British popular culture, Britain’s Got Talent is the UK’s biggest television talent competition, hot off the heels of the first ever Ireland’s Got Talent on TV3.
There have been eleven winners of the series to date: Paul Potts, George Sampson, Diversity, Spelbound, Jai McDowell, Ashleigh and Pudsey, Attraction, Collabro, Jules O’Dwyer and Matisse, Richard Jones and Tokio Myer
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams will be the judges on the show and Ant and Dec will present the show.
- In 2017 the main show reached 2.3 million viewers in total.
- Throughout the series it held an average share of 21% for Adults 20 – 44 and 23% of Women 20 -44.
- The Finale averaged 326,600 viewers
Sponsor will take ownership of the full series with the following credits on both Britain’s’ Got Talent and Britain’s’ Got More Talent:
- 10” at top and end of broadcast
- 5” sting at top and end of each centre break.
- Logo presence on all promos between 10” & 30” and a 5” sting attached to all promos over 30”.
- 10” pre-roll sting ahead of all live streaming on 3player.
- 10” pre-roll sting ahead of any catch-up.
- Clickable sponsor logo on all IGT webpages on 3player.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 419 3314