Legendary skating duo Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean will be reunited with original hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on the show that sees celebrity skaters take to the ice in a bid to dance and dazzle their way to glory.
With a brand new cast of celebrities plucked from the world of TV, music and showbiz, a refreshed line up of skating professionals, a spectacular new set, and more ambitious routines than ever before, the show’s revival will prove unmissable event television
Dancing on Ice will hit our screens in January 2018 and will run for 10 weeks.
Saturday and Sunday nights in early peak, time TBC
Sponsor will take ownership of the full series with the following credits:
- 10” at top and end of broadcast
- 5” sting at top and end of each centre break.
- Logo presence on all promos between 10” & 30” and a 5” sting attached to all promos over 30”.
- 10” pre-roll sting ahead of all live streaming on 3player.
- 10” pre-roll sting ahead of any catch-up.
Clickable sponsor logo on all Dancing on Ice webpages on 3player.