The Voice UK returns to TV3 in January 2018
The Voice UK will return to TV3 in January 2018. The series is hosted by Emma Willis and Emma is joined by coach’s will.i.am, Grammy-winning Jennifer Hudson, Sir Tom Jones and new coach Olly Murs.
In 2017, The Voice UK reached over 2 million Individuals and averaged almost 160,000 viewers per episode.
Sponsor will take ownership of the full series on TV3 with the following credits:
26 x hour long episodes – 8pm TBC from the 7th January 2018 on TV3.
The series is EXCLUSIVE to TV3 in Ireland and TX times will run in conjunction with ITV in the UK.
- 52 x 10” stings TBC
- 214 x 5” stings TBC
The above is based on main TX airings – does not include +1 and repeats are TBC.
Logo presence on all promos between 10” & 30” and a 5” sting attached to all promos over 30”
Sponsor will take digital ownership of the full series with the following credits:
- 10” sponsorship sting before all catch-up on 3player.
- 10” sponsorship sting before all catch-up on the Virgin Media Platform
- ‘Proudly Sponsored by X’ on all marketing social support copy on TV3 Facebook page.
- Social competition to launch the series – prize to be supplied by client
- 3 x TV3 Facebook posts
On Air Activation
- Two week promotion to run during The Voice UK sponsorship.
- Competition will appear on tv3.ie/competition and will have social support.
- Marketing Support: Branding on any marketing support | Sponsorship photocall to announce the partnership.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your usual contact in Virgin Media Solutions.